Computers are magnificent tools for the realization of our dreams, but no machine can replace the human spark of spirit, compassion, love and understanding.
- Welcome to Villa Victoria Computer Website.
- Our computer lab houses 20 computers, 3 printers, notebooks and projectors. All grades K - 6 have smartboards. Fifteen iPads are used in several grades under the teachers' direction. In the lab, all students practice keyboarding using the program learningweb.com. We will be entering our third year of programming using "Hour of Code". On-Line activities such as Microsoft Office, digital storytelling, researching are a few of the programs used in the lab. The lab is also used by the individual grades for teacher-assigned lessons.
- This year 2016-2017, the students will begin learning how to use Google Docs, create avatars (Voki) and several other web2.0 tools.
- Please select the various grades to read about their activities.
- We have an exciting year planned for our students.